Iphone 8Plus Shutter Glass 10D
- The Ultra Clear High Response Screen Protector is made with ultra-transparent (up to 99%) material. HD Ultra-clear, Pre-cut, High Response, and Fingerprint resistant.
- Ultra-transparent, prevents scratches, fingerprints and oil stains, and makes the film easy to clean.
- The Ultra-transparent Screen Protector provides a super easy installation and no sticky residue removal.
- Protect your device from scratch, dust, shock and other damages in your daily use.
- The screen protector film is easy to paste
Specifically designed for iPhone 8 Plus, Full Screen Coverage, Edge to Edge
10D Curved Surface Full-screen Tempered Glass Screen Protector and 9H Hardness greatly higher than the ordinary film 3H Hardness, it can protect your eyes and skin not only the screen
HD optical transmittance, clear to see, And using vacuum coating technology, anti-oil, anti-fingerprint
Design for easy to installation, removing dust and aligning it properly before actual installation, no worrying about bubbles, enjoy your screen as if it wasn’t there
Highly responsive, high sensitive touching performance makes your device function smoothly and ultra high definition clear with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal natural viewing experience
From the manufacturer
Installation Kit/What generally comes in the pack?
Five Easy Steps to Apply the Screen Protector
Before you get started, make sure to wash your hands and let them dry.
Also, choose a clean space to avoid dust or other particles. You may even switch off your fan, if required.
Remove your phone’s cover or any existing Screen protector.
Step 1: PREPARE
Step 2: CLEAN
Step 3: ALIGN
Step 4: DROP
Step 5- PRESS
Press the Protector with a clean cloth to remove any remaining bubbles
What if something went wrong?
What if the Protector isn’t aligned to the screen?
Just remove it quickly from the corner and repeat the application process. Take care
· To hold the protector on the sides.
· Not to hold the protector on the sticky side.
What if there are bubbles on the screen?
Remove the protector and clean the screen again with the wipes, to remove the dust which is causing the bubbles to appear. You may use a tape to remove any dust from the tape as well.
Repeat the application process after cleaning.